Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Weather

Tomorrow the high in Pocatello is supposed to be 37. The high in Littleton is supposed to be 58. That's what I miss about my home. I could still go on walks in the middle of winter. I could still take my kids to the park. We could still do some shopping and not freeze our butts off between the car and the store. Here we are trapped inside. Our street is a huge sheet of ice. It's freezing!!!

7 comments:

Suzanne Digre said...

Hi Natalie,
Don't put too much stock in the temperature here... It's been windy and FREEZING! Much too cold to go outside :).
Miss your 24 SET class!
Suzanne Digre (see my facebook page)
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1573420068&v=feed&viewas=1573420068

Jen B said...

Colorado misses you too! Stay warm!

Darci said...

Hey Nat.
I saw the temp of Denver close to 60 and thought the same thing! I loved how it would get so warm in January! But hey, what's not fun about driving around about getting beat to death on the bumpy ice covered frozen roads? Hang in there. We love having you close.

Anonymous said...

You look awesome girl- looks like you have a nice big home - how fun. Yep lots of snow in Poky I hear! Enjoy!

Hillary Luke said...

I know how you feel about the snow! Snow snow go away don't come back another day! I miss CA because of the great weather! Kate is darling. Good Luck with your audition at Gold's. I just signed up and was thinking about getting certified to teach, maybe someday...

Emily said...

Hey Natalie,
I thought I'd put you on my blog and google reader and realized I hadn't, so I've had fun catching up on your whirlwind life these past months. New sweet Baby girl, Kate (love the name), move to Pocatello, car accidents, etc. etc. Congratulations on it all (well maybe not the accident!) I've driven through Pocatello a million times, as I'm sure you have too, back and forth from Ricks. It seems like a great area and how nice that you're closer to family, Utah especially. Oh ya, totally amazed that you were teaching that aerobics class while pregnant-you're wonder woman! Anyhow, life looks good and enjoy the snow!!

Danae said...

I can sympathize having grown up in I.F. I'm so sorry! We dread the weather whenever we go up to visit in the winter. I guess more time with the kids nice and warm inside! Hang in there!