Monday, January 5, 2009

A few Christmas pictures




8 comments:

Kristy said...

So sweet! I love the stocking baby!

Mikaela said...

When I think I'm busy, I just read your blog, and then realize I've got nothing on you guys! :) Your baby is so precious and sweet...and I cannot believe you had your house decked out for Christmas. I will sleep better knowing that you are actually at someone else's house. You are wonder woman!

Darci said...

That is priceless! You will always remember everytime you get the stockings out, that at one time she actually fit inside! How fun! She is a doll!

Rowley Family said...

Mason had a stocking like that. He as almost to big to put in it. What a fun christmas! I hope you survive the cold.

Life Adventures with Brian, Jamie, & Little Ethan said...

I love the pictures of the boys and baby Kate!! They are all sooo cute!! It makes me want to pick them up and hung them!! See ya soon!! Jam

Brooke said...

that is really cute. I love her in her stocking and that cute dress.

Danae said...

I love her in the stocking. Looks like your boys had a fun Christmas.

tara said...

She is seriously so cute! I hope I strike gold on #3 like you guys did ;) - not that boys aren't golden, of course!