Thursday, May 19, 2011

Back on the cruise ship

This was the last night on our cruise. I don't know how to get these posts in order. We went to dinner at a nicer place than we had been the rest of the cruise. It was delicious and fun and they even had gluten free bread! I was in shock! Overall we didn't really get sick as we thought that we might. That's great considering that I was just a few weeks pregnant and worried about not feeling well. We had so much fun that it was hard to come home to reality. We feel so lucky to have been able to get a much needed break though! Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for taking such good care of the kids! They may have had more fun than us!


4 comments:

Kierst said...

It looks like a lot of fun! And you look fantastic! You're pregnant?! Congratulations!

Tim and Melissa said...

You're pregnant? How exciting! Congrats! I'm so jealous of your cruise. That looks like so much fun. Hopefully we can take one soon - I love them! Actually any vacation would be GREAT! Miss you!

Danae said...

So fun to catch up on what you guys are up to. Looks like things are going well and you're all having fun. You guys look amazing! I guess running will do that to ya!

Court and Britt said...

Nat you are so beautifuL! I loved seeing you at Peyton's funeral, just wish I could have seen you under better circumstances. Looks like you had a blast on your cruz! Love ya and would LOVE to get together sometime soon :)