Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cozumel

We had a great time in Cozumel. This time we recruited more people to rent scooters with us. We stopped on the beach and had some delicious fish tacos and basked in the sun. The tide was so strong that we almost lost a couple of our friends out there. Scary! We're grateful they were able to get back to shore. We had a great time just relaxing in good company and enjoying the break from the crappy weather at home.





2 comments:

Mandy said...

Nat you look amazing! Talk about pregnancy glow! I can't even believe you have had 3 kids, about to have a 4th! It looks like you guys had a great time, I'm craving that kind of sun...

Jennifer Daniels said...

Hi Nat, this is Jen remember me? :) I didn't know you're expecting your fourth--go girl! And still running half marathons with your hubby, good job. It's fun to see you and your cute family and what you're up to. Sometime we'll have to get together and catch up on everything!