In the nearly 8 years that Andy and I have been married and the 7 of those that we have owned a home, this is the first year that we put up Christmas lights. I shopped for the lights but Andy did all of the work and the boys offered their help. We are grateful for our home and were excited to make it even more beautiful this Christmas season with some lights.
Sunday, January 30, 2011
In the nearly 8 years that Andy and I have been married and the 7 of those that we have owned a home, this is the first year that we put up Christmas lights. I shopped for the lights but Andy did all of the work and the boys offered their help. We are grateful for our home and were excited to make it even more beautiful this Christmas season with some lights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your kids (especially your baby) are growing up so fast! They're just adorable. Glad you all had a nice Christmas!!
Post a Comment