My friend Dena and I ran the Halloween Half in Provo, one of the greatest runs that I have done. It's beautiful and scenic and great weather down the Provo River trail. We finished in 1:43, my best half but I hope to improve on that. It was a great start to Halloween, enabling me to eat whatever I wanted. And I did!
My little cuties...Kate the witch, Read the Police Officer and Gage the skeleton
Family photo at the Trunk or Treat
Daddy and his cute little witch Kate. She loved her costume. My friend Dena loaned it to me. She looked adorable in it and was so proud of it! This picture was taken at our Trunk or Treat.
Read and his cute teacher Mrs. Wells. I am the room mother for his class so I had the opportunity to be in charge of his party. Those kids are adorable!
This is a cute picture of police officer Read in his school Halloween parade. Cute kids!
We had a fun costume party at my house for my kids and a bunch of their friends. My friend, Dena and I threw it and it turned out really cute. We made sugar cookies and let the kids decorate them. Dena told a story and had a bunch of creepy things for the kids to feel. They had a great time!
Just a cute picture of the kids on the front porch.

No comments:
Post a Comment