Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sugar pie!



So the other morning this is what I woke up to. The boys had woken up very quietly and went into the kitchen. They dragged a chair from the table over to the kitchen counter to reach the sugar. They opened all 3 canisters of flour, sugar and powdered sugar and made me a pie. How sweet of them! WOW! Although I was a little ticked off, I laughed and spent the next hour cleaning up the huge mess and giving them a bath!

7 comments:

Kristy said...

Ha ha! That's so sweet/naughty. You are a great mom not to freak out.

Tara said...

FUN!! You have the cutest boys!!! They are so big too! You're such a good mom!

Court and Britt said...

Oh that is too funny, definitely more funny because it is your kids and not mine!! My kids do stuff like that all the TIME and it is cute but drive me nuts too.

Sarah said...

That is so funny!!!!!!!!!!

lydiaG said...

they are soo cute!!! and so mischevious:)

YoungFamilyBlog said...

Oh so cute. You have to love little boys

Brooke said...

That is really funny. I can totally see Hunter doing something like that. Last night the Stahmann's and us were talking about how cute your boys are. Gage makes us laugh because he's so dang smart in such a small body! So fun.