
Our last night in Utah we decided to grill up some shishkabobs. We didn't know that my Dad had taken his grill to a cousins party that he had gone to that night. So Andy and Brian (my brother-in-law) made a make-shift grill. They put charcoals on the ground and used a rack from the oven. It was so yummy and fun to watch! Read and Gage had such a blast in Grandma and Grandpa's yard too!

1 comment:
NAT, you are having a GIRL!! I am so excited for you, girls are SOOOOO much fun. That is fun that you got to go home and visit family and go to your reunion. I must say you are lookin' mighty fine in that reunion picture!! Who wouldn't want to look awesome at their ten year!!
ps- I am so glad you have a blog, it is fun to keep up with each others lifes!!
Post a Comment