Monday, August 18, 2008



On August 11th, I had my 20-week ultrasound and....(drumroll, please) It's a baby GIRL! Andy had his hopes up for a boy, but he is happy with a girl and I am thrilled! I had to buy a couple of pink outfits and it was so fun. Girls are so fun to shop for. I'm excited about the cute headbands, bracelets, etc. I guess I'll put my boy clothes up in the attic.

3 comments:

Kierst said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you to finally have a girl. They are so much fun. You look adorable, by the way!

The Bedke Fam said...

congrats nat! so exciting. it'll be nice to add some pink around the house eh? lol. you look great!!

Tanya Smith said...

Congratulations! It will be so much fun to have a girl. I'm hoping to follow in your footsteps (boy, boy, girl...) You are so cute!