What a beautiful little face! I can't wait to see my little sister with a cute little girl baby! Oh, and hmmmm, that's definitely a girl...I've never seen a bottom that looks like that in my ultra sounds! SO Exciting!!! Love, Mel
We are so exited for you, Andy and your boys! A little girl - yay!! So happy to have a girlfriend for our baby girl too! :) Hope you're feeling well. You look fabulous!
Hi Natalie, it's Brandi Salway. Congratulations on expecting number three and a girl! That is super exciting. Especially after 2 boys! I found your blog from Ambers; I hope you don't mind. I love keeping in touch this way! Come visit our: www.ebsalway.blogspot.com
I didn't even know you were pregnant!!! LOL... guess I missed that blog! Congrats on the little girl!! That is exactly what Andy and I want, we have our two boys and our next one (in 5 years minimum) WILL be a girl.
How wonderful!!! Girls are so much fun. Are you going to have a shower? I hope that all is going well for you and you are hanging in there with your crazzy schedule. I really miss you!
Read-my big 5-year-old. He is so great! Read is our little peacemaker. He loves to create things with his super creative mind. He loves making paper airplanes and doing arts and crafts. He is a great brother to his siblings! We love our sweet little Read!
Kate Warner
My little angel, Kate. She is such a joy! Kate has grown up way too much lately! She will turned 2 Dec. 5, 2010 and is talking in full sentences. I guess it helps to have older siblings. She has tons of attitude and personality! She has been picking out her own clothes for several months. She is 1 going on 10. We love our little babe.
Gage Michael Warner
My little hilarious Gage. He is our comedian in the family. He makes a joke of nearly everything and we always laugh even if it doesn't make sense. He loves Kate and takes good care of her. He's learning so much in preschool and is practically on a kindergarten level because he does nearly everything with Read. We love this little monkey so much!
11 comments:
What a beautiful little face! I can't wait to see my little sister with a cute little girl baby! Oh, and hmmmm, that's definitely a girl...I've never seen a bottom that looks like that in my ultra sounds! SO Exciting!!!
Love,
Mel
We are so exited for you, Andy and your boys! A little girl - yay!! So happy to have a girlfriend for our baby girl too! :) Hope you're feeling well. You look fabulous!
Hi Natalie, it's Brandi Salway. Congratulations on expecting number three and a girl! That is super exciting. Especially after 2 boys! I found your blog from Ambers; I hope you don't mind. I love keeping in touch this way!
Come visit our:
www.ebsalway.blogspot.com
I'm so excited for you to have a girl! Have fun shopping! You look fabulous, by the way. What an adorable pregnant woman!
CONGRATS! Girls are so much fun. You will love every bit of it. Expecially the unexpected mood changes. GOOD LUCK!
Amber
Hey, it's Jenny (Vanover) Rowley from good ol' THS Cheer! I ran across your blog and I thought I'd say hi! My blog is cedarrowleys.blogspot.com
Congrats on the baby girl!
How fun! Congrats! I had no clue you were expecting. I hope your pregnancy is going well!
Miss you@
Congrats nat!
so exciting, congrats!!
I didn't even know you were pregnant!!! LOL... guess I missed that blog! Congrats on the little girl!! That is exactly what Andy and I want, we have our two boys and our next one (in 5 years minimum) WILL be a girl.
How wonderful!!! Girls are so much fun. Are you going to have a shower? I hope that all is going well for you and you are hanging in there with your crazzy schedule. I really miss you!
Post a Comment