Friday, January 1, 2010
MOVING AGAIN!
We've moved AGAIN!! I can't believe that I haven't updated this blog since October. We've had a lot going on. Andy was offered a position within his company, Spring Mobile, in Utah at the beginning of November. They wanted us out there immediately. We took about 2-3 weeks to wrap thing up in Pocatello and headed out. We lived with my parents for 3 weeks until we were able to close on our house. We are now (after the whirlwind) living in our own home in North Salt Lake and are finally settling in. We got in just in time to enjoy Christmas. It's fun being even closer to my family. Andy is doing great so far with his new region. We are so grateful that he has worked so hard to provide for our family. I was very sad to say good-bye to my friends in Pocatello, especially my two amazing running friends, Jen and Vanessa. Aside from that, we are happy to start this new chapter in our lives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
WOW! I must say I'm just a LITTLE bit jealous...what a great area too!
Wow! That's crazy that you moved again so soon! I'm sure you're happy to be closer to your family. I need to call you one of these days.
You sound about as bad as me with all the moving, but I'm glad you're closer to your family. I'm sure that's a huge blessing for you! :)
Noooo...I just found out that I am moving to Pocatello this summer for a year and I thought you were going to be there. So sad for me!! Sniff, sniff...Congrats to you though. How exciting for you to be by your family! If you have any suggestions for Pocatello, pass them my way!
WHAT??!?!?!?! You're in North Salt Lake? You seriously must be so close to us... we live just north of the temple. Are we ever going to hang out??
I did not know you guys were here!
YES!!! You can come visit colorado! Woohoo!!! I miss Read and Gage and Baby kate!!! I remember us walking on the hike trying to figure out names for her!!! <3 We miss you girlyy! Come see us soon :)
<3 xoxoxo
Alysia Potter
Post a Comment