Saturday, February 28, 2009

Cute Kate




How cute is this? I just put a black blanket over her bouncy seat and snapped some photos. I was excited that they turned out so cute. I wanted to send these out for Valentines but the LAME-O Walmart one hour photos was down.

11 comments:

Honey said...

What a button! Absolutely adorable.

We miss you.

Kristy said...

Cute, cute, cute! What a girl!

Sarah said...

I love her huge smiles! Perfect pics!

The Bedke Fam said...

LOVE these pics. her outfit is so cute. and of course she's ADORABLE!

tara said...

What a doll. I love her chin...she's so cute!

Danae said...

She is adorable! I love her little dimples! Hope you guys are surviving the ID winter!

Rowley Family said...

She is SO Cute!

Amber said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe how CUTE she is Nat! Oh goodness she is already smiling so much. She is beautiful. Love you!

Tim and Melissa said...

She is so darling!!

Brooke said...

She is so sweet! I just want to hold her!

Rowley Family said...

Maddi and Alayna love the pictures. She is soooooooooooo! Cute!!!