
Here I am...34 weeks pregnant and 6 weeks to go. It's crazy how quickly it has gone. Andy took this for me right before my shower. I regret that I didn't take any sideways pictures with my other two pregnancies so I've taken a few this time.
Andrew, Natalie, Read, Gage and Kate
11 comments:
You are the cutest pregnant girl EVER!!! You look so small still with a cute little basketball tummy. I can't believe you only have 6 weeks left!
Are you really that far along? You look so little! I'm just a tad jealous...just a tad.
Too cute Natalie! I have some baby shower pics for you - I'll email them to you soon.
You are so beautiful! Hope you're surviving the last few weeks of pregnancy!
You look so cute!! You are so tiny:)
Natalie -- you are so stinkin' cute! And your boys are getting so big! We miss you guys!! :o)
You look great for 34 weeks! I had my babies at 36 and 37 weeks- so 36 weeks means that you are basically there! Good luck with these last few weeks. I hope you have a wonderful, short, and simple delivery. That would be great, wouldn't it!?! Do you have the name picked out? I think that naming is the hardest part!
Wow you look great! You are so teeny!! I hope these last 5+ weeks fly by...
YOu are so gorgeous pregnant! (And not pregnant...LuCkeeee!_ We are so excited for you to have your baby girl. Good luck with all the new changes.
You have such a tiny tummy!! I love it! I swell up and look like an orca whale when I'm pregnant so I'm always jealous of people who look so great!
You look so adorable. I'm like Sarah and swell up like a whale, don't look pregnant, just like I weigh 300 pounds. I guess all that aerobics you do pays off!
Post a Comment