Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Today as I was getting the boys in their car seats I said to them, "Mommy loves you so much. Do you know that?" In Read's response to my question he said, "No. Daddy does!" I thought that was so cute. Obviously they are loved! These boys are growing up much too fast! I am trying so hard to treasure these moments which I know will not last long enough. They are so sweet.

The other day I was scrounging all day. I didn't shower until about halfway through the day because I had taught aerobics, then came home and cleaned. I finally got ready and put some make-up on. Gage noticed and said, "Mommy, you look so pretty." I couldn't believe that my 2-year old noticed something like that. It was so sweet and made me feel so good. My boys are two little angels.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Ahhh... that is so sweet!! Boys are the best!

Brandi said...

That is so cute! They must be listening to their dad. I love that they pick up on stuff like that. They will be so cute with their little sister. Aren't you so excited for that? Two big brothers to protect her!

rachelle said...

awww... i love when they notice little things like that. carter always notices when i wear "lipstick and earrings." and holy cow, you are due in 2 months!?!? crazy~!

Michelle said...

Oh man! It sounds like you have the sweetest little boys ever!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree, your boys are angels! Hopefully your baby will be as sweet as they are! She will have two great examples to follow!