Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My day out

On Saturday the 13th, I went out all by myself to do whatever I wanted. It was so nice after Andy having been in Vegas for so long. Needless to say, I really needed some alone time. I went and treated myself to a pedicure and a manicure. I meant to take a picture of my fingernails because they looked so good for once in my life but I forgot. My nails are long and strong while I am taking prenatal vitamins so it was fun to get a french manicure. The first toilet I scrubbed, they chipped. Bummer! What a waste of money. I was gone for nearly 5 hours. The funny thing is that I shopped a ton, but I didn't even buy one thing! I was proud of myself.

Tomorrow I leave to go visit my sister, Melanie in the Seattle area. She really needed some company so I am going for one last "hoorah" before I have the baby. I am really excited for the break even though it's only 3 days. Out of my 3 sisters, she's the only one that I didn't get to see this summer so it'll be fun to catch up and see her and her family.

7 comments:

tara said...

Hey Natalie, I've been blog stalking you guys for awhile and wanted to come clean about it. :) You have such a cute family. Congratulations on the baby girl...that will be so fun!

Court and Britt said...

sounds like a great day, live it up girl!!

Hillary Luke said...

It's great to read your blog. I wish I could've gone shopping with you. I've needed a day out....Jeremy and Hunter went to Kenya for 13 days and got back on Monday. They are leaving again this weekend to go deer hunting. It was great to see you! I'm excited that you are having a girl.

carolee said...

Natalie!! How are you?! Your family is just darling. I stumbled on your blog and thought I better say hi! Hope that all is well for you!!

Carolee (Hanson) Jaynes

Amber said...

Good for you Nat! Everyone Mom (especially pregnant Mom) needs that time off. Have so much fun with your sister, or if you are back, I hope you had fun with your sister! Call any time you want help blogging. Sorry last time I couldn't talk. That usually isn't the case! Love ya!

The Gatherum Clan! said...

Hey! I found you again!!:) So fun to see your little family and so exciting that you are having a girl! How nice to get away without kids!!! :)

The Gatherum Clan! said...

Oh! This is Suzette-- :) (gatherumup.blogspot.com)